воскресенье, 27 февраля 2011 г.

About myself

Hey guys,



A few words about me:
     
       My name is Svetik.
       I am 18 years old.
       I am from Russia. 
   I live in a small town     
   near the border with
                 Finland.




  • I love to party and have fun.
  • Photography is my favourite hobby.
  • I get excited over cute things way too much. 
  • I take too many photos when we go out :)
  • I have the best group of friends in the world.
  • I love chocolate
  • I love to cook something tasty for my family and friends :)
  • I'm always on a diet. 
               

                                        And I shoot with:
                             - Canon 450 D
                      - Canon 18-200 mm
                      - Canon 50mm 1.4
                      - imagination
                      - daylight











1 комментарий: